It is our family tradition, every Christmas, that my kids get to open one present on Christmas Eve. And every year the gift that they open is new Christmas jammies. My mom did this for me and my brothers when we were little. She says she did it so that we would look nice in the pictures we took on Christmas morning of us opening our presents. What ever the reason be...I have continued this tradition with my boys. Every year when I buy our pajamas, I try my hardest to get them to match. Which is not always an easy task.
Parker and Easton are now old enough, and wise enough, that they know what they will be opening each Christmas eve. This years jammies were not in anyway a surprise for my boys because I made my boys put them on Thanksgiving weekend for our Christmas card picture. Nevertheless, even knowing what jammies were getting this year, they were still thrilled to open there annual Christmas Eve present. It is so fun for RJ and I to watch them every year get so excited to put on there new pair of jammies.
No comments:
Post a Comment