
Every December, I run around like a chicken with my head cut off. Making gifts for family, delivering salsa to friends, attending holiday parties that have become tradition. Every December, I swear to myself that I WILL NOT go into ANY store on Christmas Eve to do last minute shopping. Yet somehow, I ALWAYS end up there...Wal-mart on Christmas Eve. No matter how organized I think I am this year...No matter how far ahead I may have thought. There I am, Christmas Eve, still gathering and wrapping. But what makes it all worth it...I think the pictures below explain it perfectly.



It's like that Christmas song that says, "If we could all see Christmas through the eyes of a child..." Every year, I get to do just that. However crazy the 25 days prior to Christmas day were...well it just doesn't matter anymore. The look on my boys faces when they see the Christmas tree with all the presents under it that Santa brought just for them...well, it makes Christmas magical.
1 comment:
Heheh their faces are so great! The boys must just LOVE the Wii!
Post a Comment