Monday, March 21, 2011

And the Winner is...

Pinewood Derby this year was a HUGE success for our family. First of all, it was Easton very first Pinewood Derby!! He was so excited. Also, it was Parker's last Pinewood Derby.
Grammy Jensen was kind enough to take the boys because RJ & I were gone to Celebrity Fight Night. She texted us updates through out the event to keep us informed on how the boys were doing.
PARKER won 3 our of his 4 heats and also set new record times each time that he won. RJ has no clue what he did to the car to make it win?!? Because he also helped Easton build his car who came in very last place :( When I called home to talk to the boys, Parker was thrilled to have won!! Easton, being the good sport that his is said this to me,"Mom, I came in last in every single race. Except, I got to race Bro. Comsa's car and I beat him and His car was the worst." Now that is making lemonade out of lemons, my sweet Easton. None the less, they all had a great time!!

Another hit at the Pinewood Derby was the dragster car that Bro. Comsa had come to show the boys. The boys got to look at it and take pictures with it. They even started it to show the kids how loud it was. My boys LOVED IT!!

No comments: