Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Break = Spring Cleaning

Upstairs Hall Closet...DE-JUNKED!!
Sooo...most families plan a week away for spring break OR some fun activities that they can do each day together if they stay in town. Well, not us!! I had clients coming into town to look at property so RJ took the week
off of work to play mom while I worked.
Kitchen Cabinets...ORGANIZED & LABELED
During the time when I was home...I spent the week de-cluttering, de-junking, throwing crap away & organizing the crap we kept. I can honestly say that I re-organized my ENTIRE HOUSE!!! Started upstairs and cleaned out closets, toys, & cabinets. Plus, thanks to my handy-dandy vinyl machine...my entire house is now labeled. 

Boys Closet & Toys...picked up & ORGANIZED!
Everything in our cabinets...now has a HOME!!
You can now walk into out Master Closet!


I even completely de-junked the laundry room and made it 1/2 way cute so I didn't despise doing laundry anymore.
HAPPY SPRING BREAK!!

3 comments:

April & Greg said...

Oh, my GOODNESS!! I LOVE it! Your closets look amazing. Awesome!

Talene said...

If your still in the "mood" you can always come to my house :) Love it! I'm jealous!...hope it inspired me enough to do it here...I've been thinking about it!

Ben and Teri said...

Wow!! I really need you to come and do my house next. You are amazing!