Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A little off the top, PLEASE!!!

RJ has been trying to cut Parker's hair off for the past year. Parker wasn't going to have any of it. Park had been trying to grow it out and was loving it being longer. I didn't mind it so much but RJ did. However, just because Parker is Park, who is known to be just a little stubborn, he was NOT going to let his Dad cut his hair. It had become one of those 'you have to pick your battles,' things. Of the many things I will fight with my kids over, cutting his hair was not going to be one of them.
However, we went down to visit our cousins over Presidents Day weekend & when Parker walked in the house and his cousin Bruce said,"Parker, you need a haircut." I thought maybe this was our opportunity to cut off Parks hair...FINALLY!! 
RJ usually gives all our boys haircuts  & he does a great job. BUT I am known to take advantage of Aunt Jane's haircutting skills when ever we see them. Also, I thought maybe Parker would let Aunt Jane cut his hair since he was NOT going to let his Dad cut it.
My HANDSOME SON has returned!!
Thanks Aunt Jane for the (much needed) haircut!!

No comments: