Friday, August 13, 2010
Teaching...No Greater Call
RJ just ended his very first week of his new calling. He has been called by our stake to teach 1 of the Sophomore classes of seminary from Sunrise Mountain HS.
Now, let me tell you that when we were in high school, before RJ had joined the church, he used to make fun of me and my friends for waking up @ 5am to be to a church class before school @ 6am.
But when RJ got released from the Bishopric and called to teach the youth every morning, he was really excited!! He was excited to be able to get to know the scriptures better & also to start everyday off with the spirit with him from teaching the gospel.
Any of you who know my hubby, know that he is a FAB-U-LOUS speaker and teacher (a trait that I admire about him). So I just know that this calling will not only bless RJ's life but the lives of the 15 youth he gets the privilege to teach each morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is great...I'm sure he is awesome!
Post a Comment