This last Saturday (July 31, 2010), my second oldest son Easton was baptized. Here he is with his Dad, just before the baptism. Thanks to Greg for the picture. (Unfortunately, this is the ONLY picture I have of Easton on his big day because I was running late to the baptism and didn't get there in time to get a picture of the entire family :( mother of the year, I am not!!)
Other than the photo regrets, it was a wonderful & beautiful day. Easton was the only one from our ward getting baptized, so it is as close as our family will ever get to having a "private" baptism.
The program was great...uncle Kevin sang & Grammy Jensen spoke on the Holy Ghost. Easton was baptized & confirmed by RJ. We are so grateful to all the family and friends who turned out for Easton's big day. As I looked around the room to all the AMAZING people that we have in our lives, both family and friends who are as close as family, I felt truly blessed that we have all this truly incredible people in our lives. All our loved ones around us, really did make Eastons's big day unforgettable.
I LOVE YOU EASTON and am so proud of you for the decision you made to be baptized. I am so blessed to be the mom of such a wonderful boy like you!!!
2 comments:
It sounded like it was a very special day indeed. Congrats to Easton on his special day!
Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate! Always a special day...2 down, 2 to go :D
Post a Comment