

On April 1st, RJ got he & I tickets from Cox to fill 2 seats at the "Evening on the Diamond" Charity Dinner for Diamondbacks Charities. It was the most AMAZING event that I have ever been to. It was a dinner and an auction where all proceeds made sponsor Diamondbacks charities throughout Arizona. It was a black tie dinner for $1000 a plate and was ON Chase Field. There was a silent auction with hundreds of items and a live auction where the bidding prices were more than we make in a year. CRAZY!!
We saw many of the Diamondback players and management both old and new. A few people that we saw were Mark Grace, Matt Williams, Conner Jackson, Brandon Webb, Luis Gonzales...RJ was in heaven. Dinner was fancy-shmancy...lemon-pepper shrimp, scalloped potatoes, prime rib, turkey. The best part is that the entertainment that evening was Jay Leno who came out the last hour and did his stand-up routine.
This is a lifestyle that I cannot comprehend...BUT it was really fun to dress up and pretend, if only for one evening.




3 comments:
WOW! That looks like an amazing night...I would be in heaven with all the yummy food!
WOW!!! I can't even imagine a meal worth $1000 a plate. What fun! Thank you Cox! :)
Post a Comment