
So why is it that my baby, Hayes, that I want to stay little as long as possible, is growing up WAY faster than all my other boys did. Hayes is almost 7 months old and he has been army crawling around the house for a few weeks now. None of my other boys even started army crawling till about 9 months. He can get to whatever he wants to. He has also gotten himself caught in a couple tight spots. For instance, at least once a day, I am pulling him out of the corner of our family room, where he gets stuck between our two couches. Also, another place he likes to crawl to is under the kitchen table. It has made much more aware of how clean my floor is, now that he is eating stuff off of it. I know,I know, it's gross but with 3 other boys in the house, it seems impossible to keep my floor clean. Also, Hayes has figured out how to get where he wants and what he wants in his walker. He LOVES it!! Crusing around opening drawers in my kitchen, tipping over the garbage can, and runnng over his brothers are just a few of his favorite things.
I wish time would just slow down a little. I am now realizing how quickly my boys have grown up and I want to treasure these moments just a little bit longer. Before I know it, Hayes will be running around the house playing dart gun wars with the rest of the boys.

2 comments:
He is SO big and SO cute!!!!
Your little boy is so adorable!! Oh how I wish we lived closer. You have such fun ideas! You always were able to et me out and having fun at EA:)!
Post a Comment