Tuesday, April 5, 2011

You've got to be kidding me...

Are the words that come from my mouth when I find Hayes in the middle of one of his "adventures."
 Like when he figured out how to turn on the water in the bath and close the plug in order to play in the water.
Or when he got into the van that was in the garage and played with some Dreft laundry soap that I had put on my front seat so I wouldn't forget to take it over to a friend.
Or when he decided that the new basket I bought for a toy box was going to be his new
fort to play in.
OR everytime he eats yogurt and decides to give himself a facial with it when he tires of eating it...
UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!
After writing this post just a couple of days ago, here is what i found Hayes doing this morning...Don't let that cute little smile fool you...
He was smearing toothpaste all over himself,
His toy truck
and then driving his truck & the toothpaste all over my BRAND NEW OTTOMAN that I bought 1 week ago!!!
Oh my sweet baby Hayes...I know SOMEDAY I will look back & miss these days!! But as for right now, you just make me tired. xoxo-MOM

2 comments:

Brittany said...

OMG Alyssa that Little BOY cracks me UP! It's get's me so anxious to see how coriuos my little guy is going to be when he gets older. thanks so much for sharing Hayes's latest adventure

Brett and Rachel said...

Oh my GOSH Alyssa! That most makes me exhausted just looking at it. I don't really like knowing what I have to look forward to. :)

Also, I am SO totally jealous of your completely organized and fully-labeled house. I wish my house was like that, but I also don't want to take the time and effort to do it. Dilema! How 'bout you just come and do my house next?! :) Thanks in advance!