Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tis' the Season

FOR...

#1) Choir & Band Concerts, 3 total to be exact. 3 different concerts for 3 different kids @ 3 different times.


#2) Sitting on Santa’s lap…twice.
#3) Christmas parties for church, work , friends and family. Honestly, I lost count of the number of holiday parties we attended. I know at least 1 a weekend for the entire month.

#4) Decorating cookies with cousins. A fun way to celebrate Christmas with cousins that were leaving town for the holiday.
 

#5) Driving around to look at Christmas lights together as a family.

#6) Making batches and batches of salsa. Most peoples kitchens smell like cookies and fudge…my Christmas kitchen smells of green onions & garlic.

#7) Listening to Christmas music everyday while boys were at school and Hayes was napping.

#8) Making a list & checking it twice. Then repeat…over & over again...till December 24th.

#9) Alyssa trying to fit in 8 real estate classes in before the 31st to renew her license. Why I waiting until the month it expires...I don't know. I only had 2 years to do it.

#10) Visiting Walmart AT LEAST 1x a day to get items for 3 school classes, 3 class parties, 3 school teachers, church teachers, young women at church, presents for family & friends, oh yeah and to get groceries to feed my family every once in a while, when we are actually at home.
Needless to say, December has been busy.
REALLY, really busy!!


No comments: