Wednesday, December 1, 2010

And the season comes to an end...

I don't know why, every fall & spring, I forget how CRAZY it makes our schedules and lives, when I sign the kids up for sports. None the less, the memory of the hustle and bustle fades from one season to the next and I continue to sign them up.
This season, Parker and Easton both played flag football (on different teams, of course) and Davis played his very first season of soccer. All the boys LOVED participating and all did really well.
A couple of Saturdays ago, all their seasons came to an end (can I hear an AMEN & HALLELUJAH) and all the boys got to have small celebrations with their teams. 

DAVIS' RED SHARKS WITH COACH LADD
EASTON'S FLAG FOOTBALL
W/ COACH BRAD
































PARKER'S FLAG FOOTBALL



1 comment:

Brett and Rachel said...

OMG! I LOVE your new family pics!!! So cute! Who did you have take them?!