Friday, November 5, 2010

We laughed and laughed and laughed...

This year RJ and I were invited to a couples Halloween party by the Davis' in our ward. It was a costume party & costumes were a must. All the couple who came had to dress up and then contribute $10 to the "pot." Who ever was voted to have the best costume, won the money. Needless to say...this made for some pretty hilarious costumes.
RJ & I went as "Thing 1 & Thing 2" from "Cat in the Hat." I know, I know...not the most creative thing I could come up with BUT RJ is not one for dressing up, so this is about as dressed up as I could talk him into.
The party was so much fun!! We just hung out and visited with friends from the ward but have to say, I can not remember the last time that I have laughed so hard in my life. I must give props to the Page's and Ashton's for there hilarious sense of humor. Seriously, I had a headache & my sides hurt when we got home that night from laughing so much. It was a great time.
Now, for the costume contest...

2nd and 3rd place went to our gereatric couples, The Pages & The Ashtons.

 First Place went to The Piepers who came dressed as Taylor Swift & Kanye West...sooooo funny!!  







Our Fabulous Hosts...Brian & Cadi Davis. Thanks guys for the invite & the fabulous time!!!

(A pic of the girls. I'm sad because we didn't pull the camera out for pictures until quite a few couples had left, se we are missing quite a few gals in this picture. ALSO, ...No one told me that my wig had slipped back on my forehead like that. I know this is a HORRIBLE picture of me)


No comments: