However, I wasn't quite sure I was ready for him to have his first "away from home" experience yet. I think it was harder for me to let Parker go than it was for him to leave.
Best part is that he got to be bunk mates with one of his best friends Creighton. I heard through the grapevine that Parker and Creighton didn't leave each others side for the entire 3 days.
Here is a picture of Parker, Ben & Creighton just before they boarded the buses to leave.

When I picked up Parker from the school on Friday afternoon...he had no voice left & looked like this...
Can you tell by the "wiped out" look on his face that he had a great time??
He came home and told me all about it. His favorite part of the 3 days was the "all you can eat" cafeteria and the delicious food...
That's my Park :)
Needless to say, I was glad to have my little chick-a-dee back home in my nest again.


No comments:
Post a Comment