Thanks to a bunch of new movies and TV shows, my boys LOVE some old 80's rock songs that I grew up with. Journey's, "Don't Stop Believin" was on Bedtimes Stories and the new tv show Glee, Survivor's, "Can't Hold Back" was on Mall Cop, and The Cure's "I'll Melt With You" was on Sky High. This week my boys were amazed when I dug through my old CD's that I had these songs already...so guess what we've been jamming out to in while driving in my AWESOME mini-van, old 80's rock. The best is listening to Davis, my 3 year old, sing to the songs. I have officially lost any coolness that I may have EVER HAD!!
1 comment:
Thankyou for the Binkys, Kris told me she has them. I can use all the spare ones I can get. P.S. at least your kids let you listen to that music. i have to hear the Chipmunks and the wiggles in the car.
Post a Comment