For the last 8 weeks, our family has spent our week nights at sports practices and our Saturday mornings at games. Which I still don't know why I even signed up for sports this season since I was having baby. Meaning that RJ had to do most of the work. Thanks sweetie for all of your help shuffling kids around for the last 2 months!! Anyway, that being said...I'm soooo glad we did do sports because I think my 2 oldest boys have FINALLY found there niche.


Easton played T-ball this season. He was the oldest and the biggest on his team. Which if you know Easton at all, you know he is NEVER the biggest at anything, he's built just like his Daddy. So this was a perfect season to build his confidence. And it truly did. If I am allowed to brag, he was the best on his team. City of Peoria T-ball is not competitive AT ALL-Both teams win, every Saturday. But Easton actually played like it meant something. He fielded balls, made a double play, got people out and never missed a hit. HE LOVED IT!! The last game of the season was at Peoria Sports Complex and the kids got to play there game down on the big field. Easton had such a great time and was so excited that his Coach Grandad came to watch his game. He can't wait till the fall to play coach pitch baseball.




Parker FINALLY found his sport-HOORAY! Park has played t-ball & soccer. Neither of which he really loved. Then came this season of football. Parker LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it. And it turns out that he is actually pretty good at it. Park had AMAZING coaches, who taught the boys quite a bit about the sport but still kept it fun for the boys. Parker got to play quite a few different positions. Wish I could tell you what they were but...I can't. All I know is he was awesome at defense. He also can't wait for the fall to play football. He has been talking about playing tackle football but I don't know if I'm quite ready for that yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment