Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"Tis the Season" For Work Events

RJ's AWESOME job has LOTS of social events that someone from his department needs to attend. These events take place through out the entire year. However, in the Spring there are 2 dinners that RJ & I always HOPE we get to attend. They are Mohammad Ali's Celebrity Fight Night & The Diamondbacks Evening on the Diamond Charity Dinners.This year the only other 3 ladies that work in Community Relations with RJ are all pregnant. Yep, all 3! So we got to attend BOTH!!

CELEBRITY FIGHT NIGHT
SATURDAY MARCH 24TH
BEST of all, our great friends, Greg & April Hunt got to join us for
Celebrity Fight Night.
BEST DOUBLE DATE EVER!!!
Arriving at the Big Event & Sneaking a peek at the Silent Auction Items.


Just the Girls
Our cute pedi's & shoes :)
This charity dinner is just AMAZING every year. Not only is the $1500 a plate dinner delicious but it's fun to see all the stars that turn out to support Muhammad Ali's charity.
Every year it really is a who's-who of celebrities :)
 (yes, we really were that close to the stage!!)
 "Say you, Say me..."
There were so many other stars as well that I didn't get pics of. of course, Muhammad Ali, Reba (who is the MC every year), Rita Wilson, Billy Crystal, John Corbin, and many more that I don't know names of ;)  
 RJ & I enjoying the show.
 Last pic of the night, right before we left.
(sigh...)
 It was so much fun!!

EVENING ON THE DIAMOND
FRIDAY, MARCH 30
I think this dinner is RJ's favorite. RJ & I have gotten to go for the past 3 years :)
You get to have dinner ON CHASE FIELD & mingle with all the Dback players, owner & staff as they raise money for all the Dbacks charities.
Sorry for the HORRIBLE picture of me!! I don't know why, but we didn't take hardly ANY pictures this year!!
Needless to say, we've has an "eventful" couple of weeks. But it's been so much fun!!
RJ really does have the COOLEST job!! It's always so fun to get dressed up and go mingle with the stars. But it's always fun to come home, take of my spanx & return to reality too!!

No comments: