July 11th, Easton celebrated his 9th birthday.
(man, it has gone by so quick)
Easton started the day with homemade waffles and homemade buttermilk syrup for breakfast. Then Parker spent the morning doing Easton's chores so that East wouldn't have to do chores on his birthday. (I know...so sweet. And I didn't even have to bribe Park to do it) Then Parker made Easton's lunch for him as well. A Totino's pizza...Easton's favorite.
Right after lunch we took a trip to Jumpstreet. Grandpa & Grammy Jensen got all the boys "jump passes" for their birthdays.
After an hour of jumping fun. We came home so Easton could open his presents.
A new DS cover
The "Big Nate" series of books
And best of all, RJ scored tickets the the All-Star Home Run Derby.
Easton got a new baseball gloves and was surprised to get to go all by himself with Dad to Home run Derby for his birthday.
Easton had so much fun...(and so did RJ). Spending the evening together at a once-in-a-lifetime Home run Derby!!
When they got home, we lite the candles in Eastons Birthday pumpkin pie and
ate dessert!! (I know...what little boys wants pie for his birthday?? Well Easton, that's who.) I can honestly say, I think he ate 3/4 of that pie all by himself!
LOVE YOU EAST!! So glad you are a part of our family.

No comments:
Post a Comment