This year we made New Years Eve all about the kids (kind of by accident but that's OK). It turned out to be one of the funnest New Years ever.
First, we had a dart gun war. RJ & I against 5 boys and may I just say that I TOTALLY rocked!!
It was so much fun!
Then we went out front and lite fireworks. It was a blast and to boys LOVED it but it was FREEZING outside.
As they were finishing up the fireworks...I came in and made hot chocolate so it would be all ready for them when they came in from the cold. I made a whole hot chocolate bar with marshmallows, choc. & caramel syrup, different flavored creamers & of course whip cream. The boys had fun making up their drinks.
Then the boys finished the night by watching a movie by the fireplace.
All in all, it was a great night!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
1 comment:
You're so awesome! We were so sad to miss out on the party, but our boys had such a blast. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment