Many of you know that we have a dog, Buddy. We like to refer to him as our oldest child. He is 11 years old and RJ & I got him long before we had kids. Poor Buddy used to be a spoiled little dog with owners that had to much time on there hands to pamper a dog. Well it wasn't long before the kids started coming and Buddy got less and less attention from us. But Buddy has been a good sport and a wonderful dog for our 4 crazy boys. He has let our boys pull his hair, tried to ride on him, and use him as a pillow. All that being said, I think, Buddy may even like the attention a little bit. We've always said, he's really more of a cat than a dog.
When the boys get to rowdy, Buddy usually hides behind a peice of furniture or under something to stay out of the boys way.
One thing about Buddy is he LOVES to give kisses. We all put up with it to a point but there's only so much dog slobber that one person can take. So Buddy really likes when we have a baby around the house. He can give them kisses and there still to little to swat him away. Here he is, getting as many kisses as he can from Hayes.
3 comments:
Buddy gets some kisses from unsuspecting Hayes! I love his face!!! That is too funny. I worry about Turbo and kids...Turbo likes to chase anything smaller than him that moves. It should be interesting!
What can I say...We all LOVE Buddy!!!
Dogs are the best and make great babysitters too LOL!
Post a Comment