Monday, May 23, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation!!

The older I get, the faster time goes. I swear my sweet little Davis just started Preschool!! But no, He just finished his Kindergarten year of school and I can't believe it. We got to celebrate his graduation with a special program that the Kindergarten puts on for the parents. It was ADORABLE!!

Davis sang the songs for weeks before the performance. "The world is a rainbow, with all kinds of people..."  He practiced and practiced.
His speaking part was VERY first. "A is for Alligator."
Then his teacher went through her entire class as the students stood up and told us what each child wants to be when they grow up. Davis wants to be a soccer player.
We went back to his class where Davis was given his Kindergarten Diploma.
I am truly grateful for wonderful teachers who have helped Davis to come out of his shell. When he started at Frontier for Preschool, I don't think he spoke a word the whole first year he was there. By the end of this year, he laughed and played with friends in class & was adored by his teacher.
Love you Davis!!
 

No comments: